Dear Spirit Song!
I can’t begin to express my gratitude for all of you and for this beloved new community we have become together. Special thanks to all who came to sing for the Christmas Eve service at Woodbury Senior Living. What a sacred time we shared with this beloved community!
There are a few calendar items of which everyone should know. . .
- No rehearsal tonight! (I know it’s Thursday. . . enjoy your evening off!)
- We will rehearse on January 2 at 7:00, with a specific focus on preparing for Jan 4
- We sing at St. Bridget in Minneapolis on January 4 for their 4:30 Mass.
They are very excited for us to join them for Epiphany!
- Our next Sing along at Woodbury senior living is January 7 at 2:30
- No hymn sing at Wdby Estates on Jan 1. . . our next one will be on Jan. 8
Finally, If you haven’t seen it yet, here’s the article about us that came out in the Christmas edition of the local Bulletin newspaper. . .what you can’t see is that it is actually the front page story! Wow! Enjoy.
Peace and Blessings to you as we continue to celebrate the peace, hope and joy of Christmas, and prepare to begin a new year together!